The Apocalypse didn't end with a BANG, but with a whimper. Silently, the "amnesia wind" swept away all of mankind's knowledge. Thousands of years of human civilization vanished overnight as people forgot how to use the tools of modern civilization; who they were--how to speak--everything. Technology decayed as mankind was reduced to an extremely primitive level. Two years after the devastation, a young man explores a nation reduced to barbarism: America.
Miraculously re-educated after the cataclysm, a young man is accompanied by a strange woman--somehow spared the obliterating effects of the amnesia wind. Pursued by a relentless killing machine, they search for those responsible for stealing their memories.
* The novel that inspired the classic anime by Ninja Scroll director Yoshiaki Kawajiri.
* Vampire Hunter D novels have been a runaway hit and are consistent sellers.
* 100,000 English language Vampire Hunter D novels are in print as of 2007.
*Dark Horse Books' Vampire Hunter D novels sell nearly 20,000 copies with every new title.
* Published for the first time in English in the U.S.!
* Features one color tip-in and fifteen black-and-white line illustrations by Yoshitaka Amano.
* Two long-sought-after novels together in one volume!
Unfortunately, this item is not available. Please consider these related items: