We are accepting resumes for two positions; full time Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays during peak seasons. We are seeking detail-oriented individuals to work in a steady paced, challenging and team-oriented warehouse.
To perform the daily duties of shipping, receiving, inventory control, material handling and some deliveries and pick-up. Serve the shipping and inventory needs of Things From Another World and its customers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Pull, verify and package orders.
- Ship orders utilizing a computerized shipping system.
- Process orders on a daily basis.
- Count incoming inventory.
- Stock shelves as needed.
- Perform cycle counts as needed.
- Participate in quarterly and year-end inventory counting periods.
- Maintain accurate shipping files of reports.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Drive to off-site warehouse and retail locations for pick-up or deliveries.
Associate Responsibilities: Any other duties that may be assigned
- High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. comfortably
- Perform basic math skills with high degree of accuracy.
- Prior experience with computer manifest systems helpful but not required.
- Must be a team player with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and react appropriately to the unexpected.
- Valid driver license (this is a requirement) & comfortability driving the company van.
For consideration, please send your resume & cover letter to:
Click here to submit your resume via Indeed
Mail to: TFAW HR/ Warehouse, 10956 SE Main Street, Milwaukie, OR 97222
Fax to: 503-654-9440 attn.: TFAW Warehouse
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!